This is another great midweek meal to make – quick, simple and little washing up. Did I mention it’s healthy and super tasty!
What you’ll need:
4 medium white potatoes, diced into 1.5cm cubes
4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
4 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. fresh thyme (dried or frozen can be used)
1.5 tsp. ginger, minced
2 salmon fillets
1 bunch of asparagus
salt and pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 200˚C
2) Cover a pan with baking paper and place the potatoes on the pan.
4) Bake for 30 mins.
5) In a bowl, combine 2 tbsp. olive oil, 2 tbsp. lemon juice, 2 garlic cloves, ginger, thyme (I used frozen) and season with salt and pepper.
6) Take the potatoes out of the oven and push them to the top of the pan.
7) Place the salmon fillets and asparagus on the pan and coat with the mixture.